Welcome to Adventist Recovery Ministries (ARMin). A Ministry of the Health Department of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church in North America. There is Christ-centered help for all addictions! Find freedom from unhealthy habits.
To learn more about Adventist Recovery Ministries, DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE
You can order copies of our brochure here.
WE WELCOME ANYONE WHO:
- Has a desire to stay clean and sober
- Has a hope to rise above the pain and turmoil engendered by the addiction of a loved one
- Wishes to break the bondage of compulsive behavior
- who is clean and sober and
- who has a family member or loved one suffering
- who is living with the struggles of emotional or mental health challenges - depression - bipolar - mood disorders ADHD
- who is powerless over people, situations and things (mental health, physical health, cancer)
We are dedicated to the principles of anonymity and confidentiality, and share our experiences, strength and hope in a safe place. Browse our new website and find resources, learn more about our ministry, schedule events, give back and more!
October 3-5, 2014: North Pacific Union
This program provides a training event for local church members to be able to conduct a 12 step-Christ centered support meetings for those struggling with addictive and compulsive behaviors in a church, community, hospital or school. Download the flyer, and click here for more information.
Click here to see our UPCOMING EVENTS.