Welcome to Adventist Recovery Ministries (ARMin). A Ministry of the Health Department of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church in North America. There is Christ-centered help for all addictions! Find freedom from unhealthy habits.
To learn more about Adventist Recovery Ministries, DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE
You can order copies of our brochure here.
WE WELCOME ANYONE WHO:
- Has a desire to stay clean and sober
- Has a hope to rise above the pain and turmoil engendered by the addiction of a loved one
- Wishes to break the bondage of compulsive behavior
- who is clean and sober and
- who has a family member or loved one suffering
- who is living with the struggles of emotional or mental health challenges - depression - bipolar - mood disorders ADHD
- who is powerless over people, situations and things (mental health, physical health, cancer)
We are dedicated to the principles of anonymity and confidentiality, and share our experiences, strength and hope in a safe place. Browse our new website and find resources, learn more about our ministry, schedule events, give back and more!
Click here to see our UPCOMING EVENTS
Mental Health Resources
For more information, and to watch a video about Mental Health, click here